101 Power Thoughts for Life – by Louise HayPublished Date: 8/26/2023 3:15:55 AM
Louise Lynn Hay (October 8, 1926 – August 30, 2017) was an American motivational author and the founder of Hay House. “101 Power Thoughts for Life” If understood and used sincerely, these power thoughts can help transform our life in most beautiful ways.
14. I am safe in the universe and all life loves and supports me.
- I carry this affirmation in my wallet.
- Whenever I reach for money, I see - I am safe in the universe and all life loves
and supports me.
- It is a good reminder of what is really important in my…
25. I now go beyond other people's fears and limitations.
- I am not my mother's fears and limitations, nor am I my father's fears and limitations.
- I'm not even my own fears and limitations.
- These are only false thoughts that have been hanging around in my mind.
- I can…
34. I see my parents as tiny children who need love.
- When we have problems with our parents, we often forget that they, too, were once innocent babies.
- Who taught them to be hurtful?
- How can we help them heal their pain?
- We all need love and healing.
- I have…
38. My life has always worked perfectly, only I did not know it.
- I didn't realize that every negative event in my world was life reflecting back to me my belief system.
- Now that I am aware I can consciously program my thinking process to
have a life that works on all levels.…
42. I claim my own power and I lovingly create my own reality
- No one can do it for you.
- Only you can make your own declarations in your mind.
- If you give your power to others, then you have none.
- When you claim your power, it is yours.
- Use it wisely.…
45. I am open and receptive to new avenues of income.
- When we are open and receptive, life will find many ways to bring income to us.
- As we know and affirm that we deserve all good, the infinite source will open new channels.
- We often limit our own good…
58. Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
- We can't really love others till we love ourselves.
- Otherwise, what we call love is really codependency or addiction or neediness.
- No one can ever love you enough if you don't love yourself.
- You will always be saying things…
63. My level of understanding is constantly growing.
- When we understand more of life, we experience more of life's wonders.
- People who have a limited life have a very limited understanding.
- They see things in black and white, yes or no, and they are usually motivated by…
66. World healing is in process now.
- Each one of us constantly contributes to world chaos or World Peace.
- Every unkind, unloving, negative, fearful, judgmental, prejudicial thought contributes to the atmosphere that produces earthquakes, floods, drought,
war, and other disasters.
- On the other hand, every loving, kind,…
70. I love all God's creatures, animals great and small.
- Every creature, every insect, bird and fish has its own special place in life.
- They are just as important as we are.
- I communicate easily and lovingly with all living beings, and I know that they deserve our love…
89. My appearance reflects my love of self.
Our clothes, our cars, and our homes reflect the way we feel about ourselves. A scattered mind will produce scattered objects everywhere. As we bring peace and harmony to our thoughts, our appearance, and all our possessions automatically become harmonious…
94. I surround myself with positive people.
When we allow negative people to fill our lives, it becomes much harder to stay positive ourselves. So don't allow yourself to be dragged down with other people's negative thinking. Choose your friends with care. My friends and relatives exude…
99. I am patient and kind with everyone I encounter each day.
Try thanking everyone you meet today for something you will be delighted with how much it means to them. You will receive more than you give. I beam kind and loving thoughts to store clerks, restaurant workers, law enforcement personnel…