Marma TherapyPublished Date: 6/17/2023 5:51:50 AM
Marma therapy is based on the utilization of 107 points in the body which are considered to be access points to body, mind, and consciousness.
Basti Marma (The bladder Marma):
- Application: Bladder diseases, irritable bladder, exhaustion, and nervous disorders, menstrual disorders, sexual disorders, gynecological problems, prostate problems, flatulence, colon problems, back pain, hip pain.
- Significance: The bladder is the seat of the lowest of the…
Navel Marma – Nabhi
- Nabhi is a big blood vessel Marma around the navel, which is the centre of this Marma.
- Application: Indigestion, abdominal cramp, restlessness, anxiety, intestinal inflammation, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, flatulence, loss of balance in life.
- Significance: The navel is…
- Gulpha means 'ankle'. It is a joint Marma.
- Anxiety, mental and physical insecurity, lack of coordination in walking, disease of the pelvic organs, sexual disorders, tinnitus and eye strain, mental restlessness, sleeping disorders, restless leg syndrome.
apanga marma, utkshepa marma, shankha marma & simanta marma
Healing of the apanga marma, utkshepa marma, shankha marma & simanta marma:
- When we stimulate all these marmas together, we can get rid of ailments affecting our ears, nose & eyes. Healing of these marmas also helps in getting rid…