Spiritual SciencePublished Date: 8/31/2021 11:19:40 PM
There is only one science. i.e. spiritual science and all other science is part of this spiritual science. Happiness lies in Spiritual science.
Three main goals of the academy are:
Noble: Having a loving personality, not to hate others, be friendly, no ill-treatment.
Ability: We must have clarity in life, which way we have to go, what is to be done, what is right and what is not.
Capable: Being capable of managing ourselves. We must stand in our own lives. When we have the capacity to manage, we would be able to help others.
Ethical & Yogic Excellence: Excellence is an inseparable part of humanity. It is not only to be perfect but also to be happy. It is very prominent in everyone’s life. This ensures the principles and realities of the right living that ensure ever-healthy and ever-happy living without violence in society. We have to make the right living and live like a master, this course helps in this direction.
- Making a man wise: Ingredients of the right choice, right living thinking wise, thinking creatively is wisdom. (Jnana Kanda)
- Making a Man of great Performance: Whatever we do we should do happy and excellent, Any work we take up should be great work not just good. Not only is perfect but also right and cool while doing Karma is excellent. (Karma Kanda)
- Science is a comprehensive understanding of any visible or invisible solid substances with a detailed study of keen Observation, intense Investigation, and then Implementation.
Science is broadly categorized into three types.
Physical sciences: Dealing with Visible Solid things, i.e. earth, water, air, fire, and space. This science we need for a decent living, which we can see and observe with our naked eye.
- Earth: Geography/ Geology
- Water: Hydrology
- Fire: Heat & light
- Air: Chemistry
- Ether: Space technology
- Mineral kingdom: Metals
- Plant Kingdom: Botany
- Animal Kingdom: Zoology
- Human kingdom: Anatomy
Meta Physical Sciences: Dealing with solid elements but invisible deals with Cosmos.
Spiritual Metaphysical Science: Deals with invisible things and non perceivable i.e. energy, wisdom. Here we deal with cosmic energy, spiritual wisdom, consciousness. It can be devoted to two.
Soul: Atma Shastra, Energy Science, Self-illumination Science, Wisdom, Substitute Conscious.
Mind: Conscious (Mano Shastra), Psychology, astral body, karma, and about Astral body.
The physical body is the instrument of the Soul and mind.
Spiritual science needs kind heart, compassion, awareness, happiness, blissful which defines a man of character. It facilitates us to do great work which is decent, righteous, meaningful, burden less, and cheerful living. When we knew this science we learn:
What to speak,
What to eat,
How to feel,
How to work,
What to do,
How well to do.
Which leads to the science of enlightenment.
This spiritual Metaphysical Science is revealed through the science of Meditation.
- Spiritual knowledge is the only thing that can destroy our miseries forever, any other knowledge satisfied wants only for a time: Vivekananda.
- I shall not bear ill-will toward anyone: Mahatma Gandhi.
- Buddham sharanam Gacchami, Dharmam sharanam Gacchami, shangham sharanam Gachhami: Gautama Buddha.
- A living body is not merely an integration of limbs and flesh but it is the abode of the soul: Bhagavan Mahaveer.
- Shivoham, I am the GOD: Adi Shankaracharya.
- Love yourself, Love your neighbor. You and your neighbor make the whole society as every other person forms society. Hence love everyone including yourself: Jesus Christ.
- Surrender to oneself. Everyone should listen to his inner intuition. Nobody is a slave to anyone: Prophet Mohammed.
- Everyone who is mortal is equal: Zarathushtra.
- "You forever". We are all Vibratory bodies, no one is dying, we are eternal: Lob Sang Rampa (Tibet)
- The soul is not belonging to you, it is yourself only: Hazarat Inayat Khan
- Children do not belong to their parents. They are coming through the parents and growing as independent members. Every Womb of Mother is only a medium or vehicle to reach the soul to the earth planet: Khalil Gebran.
- If we take any suffering happening to us as an injustice, we should know that we are not wise to that extent since every suffering happening is only the fruit of our own actions done in the past: Richard Bach.
- Be content with what you have, When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belong to you : Leo Thu Taoism.
- One simple solution is love, that’s it. We have to follow our heart: Ching Hai
Our greatest glory is never falling - But rising every time we fall: Confucius (China)
The affairs of the world will go on forever. Do not delay the practice of Meditation: Milarepa (Tibet)
- “Education is complete when we both Physical and spiritual sciences or else We are Incomplete” The only way is Meditation for both Sciences.