Chinese Five Element TheoryPublished Date: 6/19/2021 9:20:52 AM
The knowledge of the five elements is an important part of Traditional Chinese medicine. It is of fundamental importance for all areas of our life - including our understanding of health and illness.
Everything Starts With The Five Elements:
- Our life on earth takes place in the rhythm and change of the seasons.
- The five elements are composed accordingly.
- Each of the elements correlates to specific organs in the body, time of day, season, emotion, sense, color, etc.
- The five elements are also called phases of change.
- The five elements are earth, metal, water, wood, and fire.