Goji berryPublished Date: 6/17/2023 5:55:22 AM
What is Goji berry:
- Goji Berry is an adaptogen superfood rich in Vitamins B, minerals, amino acids. Goji berry is native to ancient China which is originated in southeastern Europe and southwestern Asia. It is widely used as a tonic, nourishes the liver, kidneys, blood, and eyes. It moisturizes the lungs in dry conditions, maintains healthy liver cells and sexual function in men, supports healthy fertility in women.
- Goji berries also called "Wolfberries" are tiny red fruits packed with antioxidants and powerful medicinal properties known for their sweet, slightly sour flavor and vibrant red hue. (More Details)
- Composition: The high biological activity components in goji berries are polysaccharides, carotenoids, and phenolics. These functional components are related to the health-promoting properties of goji berries.
- Goji Berries are available in powdered or dried form, juice blends.
What are its benefits:
- Protects immune system support: As goji berries contain healthy antioxidants, have immune-boosting qualities, and their ability to fight harmful free radicals and inflammation. protect against disorders like macular degeneration.
- Protects the eyes: Goji berries can help vision because they contain high levels of healthy antioxidants especially zeaxanthin can also stop the damage from UV light, free radicals, oxidative stress.
- Goji berries contain beta-carotene, which is known for its ability to promote healthy skin, which is an essential plant phytochemicals. Beta-carotene is an ingredient used in skin creams to improve skin health, reduce skin irritation, manage the effects of the sun, the impact aging.
- It stabilizes blood sugar, helps in controlling the release of sugar into the blood.
- It improves depression, anxiety, and sleep. It also prevents liver damage.
- Protects against cancer: It has a high level of antioxidants, zeaxanthin, vitamin C, carotenoids which protect against cancer. Antioxidants slow tumor growth and help to remove harmful substances from the body.