Scientific Name: Asparagus racemosus
Higher Classification: Asparagus
Family Name: Asparagaceae
Rank Name: Species
Order Name: Asparagales
ShatavariPublished Date: 6/17/2023 5:56:11 AM
What is Shatavari :
- Shatavari Supplements are used to reduce sexual problems of males, helps the nourishment of female reproductive organs, supports rejuvenation, promote energy & vitality. It is particularly amazing for your reproductive health, increasing fertility, enhancing libido, and helping to ease menopause symptoms. It prevents physical and emotional stress. Full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Shatavari is an amazing plant to include in your life. (More Details)
How is it prepared and available :
- Shatavari is a popular supplement that people use to treat a wide range of symptoms. It can be taken orally as a tablet, a powder, or a liquid essence.
What are its benefits :
- Shatavari supplements have also traditionally been used to combat anxiety and depression.
- Shatavari shows promise in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy, a type of kidney damage thought to result, in part, from poor control of diabetes and blood pressure.
- Shatavari is used as a folk remedy for diarrhea.
- Shatavari may help maintain blood sugar levels. It’s thought compounds within the herb stimulate insulin production. Racemofuran, which is found in Shatavari, also has significant anti-inflammatory capabilities. These types of drugs are thought to reduce inflammation without serious digestive side effects.
- Shatavari possesses cooling, calming properties that can help to soothe and balance "Vata" and "Pitta" (two of the three doshas).
English: Buttermilk root, Climbing asparagus, Water root, Wild asparagus, Wild carrot; Sanskrit: Satamuli, Satavari; Hindi: Shatamuli; Kannada: Ashadi beru, Halavu makkala taayi beru; Malayalam: Sathavari; Tamil: Tannir-vittan; Telugu: Abiruvu, Cella; Marathi: Shatamuli, Shatavari;