Scientific Name: Cinnamomum verum
Higher Classification: Cinnamomum
Rank Name: Species
Cinnamon OilPublished Date: 6/17/2023 6:00:08 AM
Cinnamon Oil :
The cinnamon essential oil contains a number of compounds thought to influence health. These compounds include cinnamaldehyde, which has been found to reduce inflammation and act as an antimicrobial.
What are its benefits :
- Cinnamon oil’s properties make it a popular choice for at-home aromatherapy treatments.
- Compounds in cinnamon oil had an antimicrobial effect against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a potentially life-threatening, drug-resistant bacteria that affects plants, people, and other animals.
- Cinnamon bark oil’s antibacterial properties make it a safe, effective, and non-chemical additive alternative that can be used to preserve products and increase their shelf life.
- A mask made of cinnamon, olive oil, and honey may be effective at promoting the growth and thickening of hair.
Ayurvedic benefits of Cinnamon Oil:
- Cinnamon is hot in nature. It balances the Vata while pacifying Pitta. A cup of cinnamon tea in winters and you will feel the change in your body temperature.